How to Get Started with your ClubFYM Membership
ClubFYM is a subscription based membership website. To access the resources within this site, you have to subscribe.
- Visit the About Us page, so you can see all the benefits and features members of this site will receive.
- Complete the Subscription Application. You will be prompted for your name, email address, desired screen name and desired password.
NAME and EMAIL - It is important that you enter your real email address on this screen, because it is used to send you a registration email message containing your account authorization code and further instructions.
USERNAME- Be thoughtful as to what you would like your Username to be - this is how others will find you and recognize you in the community.
- Account Activation
After submitting your application, you will see a message on the screen indicating whether your subscription was successfully processed. It if was, you will receive an email message containing your UserName and Password (chosen by you). You may log into the Member Area anytime after your subscription has been approved.
~~~Authorization of your Account~~~
Due to the FREE Trial Offer, your membership to ClubFYM may appear in your records as "pending" for the 1st 30 days. No funds will be withdrawn until after your FREE Trial offer has ended or if you decide to cancel prior to the end of the FREE Trial period.
You must be a registered subscriber before logging into the Member Area. Clicking on any item on the main page will automatically take you to the Login Screen. The login program will prompt you for your UserName and Password.
Important: "Cookies" must be enabled in your browser before logging in and/or posting. Your login status is passed via cookie by the login program to the posting program.
Lost your UserName or password?
If you've lost (or did not receive) your 'Welcome New Subscriber' email, or if you've forgotten your username or password, you can use the Lost Password feature on the login page to receive an automatic email message (sent to your originally registered email address) of your registration record.
Broadly stated, the goals of the ClubFYM membership site are to provide members with top notch information, resources and support as described in the Membership has its Advantages Information page. In return, I expect you to abide by a few simple guidelines that are intended to help maintain an active, positive and caring community.
The discussion forums are provided as a way for you to get connected, ask questions, seek opinions, offer advice, and stay involved in this community. In order for the discussion forums to work, I ask that you please follow these guidelines:
- Do lead by example - Nothing improves a forum more than posters who reason sharply, write well, and have some perspective about it all. Be one of them.
- Do not post commercial messages. This means don't use the discussion forums for self promotion.
- Don't spam - Post your message once
- Don't violate poster privacy - Don't reveal online private or personal information of another individual. If you are asked for a friend's email address, the best advice usually is to forward the request to the friend. She can then decide whether to respond.
- Don't be a complainer - If you really, really find this site not to your liking, please do me and everyone else here the courtesy of letting me know directly. Please learn to accept what we have to offer or choose to cancel your membership and seek support elsewhere.
ClubFYM is a private, members-only, resource and dynamic community for Fit Yummy Mummy's as well as those who are curious about the FYM Lifestyle.
As a member you will have access to expert fitness solutions and resources plus all the support, motivation and inspiration you need to finally succeed.
Within the private, members-only area, you'll find a comprehensive source of in-depth information, including a brand new workout each and every month, downloadable files, audios and videos, advice, guidance and support through our discussion forums and and so much more!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly:
If you are a current member and would like complete details on how to manage or make changes to your member account please click here Member Services.
I look forward to sharing this new experience with you!